Precision Airflow Control
We are exclusive partners of Phoenix Controls – USA in India and SAARC countries offering comprehensive airflow control solutions to healthcare, life-science facilities and research laboratories (wet chemistry and bio-safety).
Our solutions are for critical spaces and aimed towards attaining environmental integrity and conserving energy. Facility owners benefit through improved flexibility & better control of the airflow demands, reduced installation, operation & maintenance costs, conserving energy and by achieving the organisational LEED goals.
Highlights of the technology/product/solution:
- Accurate control over service parameters such as airflow/gradient/polarity/direction of airflow.
- Unparalleled precision & repeatability across the entire range of control.
- Intersystem Stability.
- Inlet / Exit Insensitivity.
- Fast Response
- Negligible testing, adjusting and balancing (TAB) time as the device is factory calibrated and will meter the airflow.
- Easy Integration with LonTalk® or BACnet® networks
- Pressure independent operation for control of airflow
- Supports Low-leakage shut-off for fumigation applications, as one device can act as shut off in fumigation mode and variable/constant air volume under normal mode
- Energy savings by operating in occupied and unoccupied modes as the device has very high turn-down ratio (20:1)
- Zero operation & maintenance costs and smooth operation as there is no measurement of airflow involved
- Reduced renovation cost
- Flexibility of maintaining air pressure zones according to demand (Switching from Negative pressure room to positive and positive to negative pressure by click of a button)
Dynamic Pressure Balancing
Ensuring direction or airflow, polarity, gradient in life science, healthcare facilities, wet chemistry & bio-safety labs.
Products include variable air volume & constant air volume venturi valves, fume hood controls, integrators, displays & a host of other related products & accessories from Phoenix Controls, USA.